Forum »
Gamer Steroids ..for all those Late night CS games :)

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Was surfing the web and came across this site. Wow, I wonder what they will think of next?
Link Now they'll have to do drug testing before those lan games, I can see this being of interest to Andrew to get the max out of his CS experience.
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Lol, Too bad the thing wasn't really real... You could be like.. the King of games or something, 'I gotta go... TO THE MAX!! *eats the pills*' Probably end up giving your the jitters all night long.

- EDIT - Or Constipation, You could be like on DBZ, Constipated KungFu Fighters!
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
Ummmm... noel...

they ARE real.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Oh ok, I thought it was just some stupid joke site someone made.. I didn't think something like that would actually be legitamit.... You know.. Considering...
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Tyler, you lose 18 credibility points for using the term "B4" and 12 more for using "OMG."

You also lose 38 keyboarding points for spelling "drug" wrong, and 42 proofreading points for not even noticing it yourself.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Marteau

Starman Super
Ya gotta love when Tyler posts, it's just so .......... how would you say?
INCREDIBLY STUPID!
(plus it's nice to know someone else i know failed english.........or at least should of!)

Moik

Starman Super
He's doing better though. He only missed two e's and a comma that time.

And I failed "Writing Structures" at the college twice! But then I maybe went to eight classes between the three times I took it.

Third time they caved and just let me do the assignments and not count attendance against me.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I never noticed him spelling badly... Except for that horrible thing where he puts Microsoft as 'M$' My god that seems so horrible.