Forum »
I love living in Miramichi!!

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Ok not 2 minutes ago I had a very intoxicated old lady burst into my house and yell "WHERES THE PARTY?". I turned to see who it was and she started yelling at me "What are you doing here?", "You don't live here!".

Since i wasn't gonna beat up an old lady I told her i was gonna call the cops if she didn't leave. She contuied to argue with me that she wasn't in the wrong house.

The guy who droped her off finally came to the door and got her. I went to lock the door and he pops back in and say "Sorry, This HAS happened befour!!!!".
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Legionnaire

Starman Jr.
Yes, John, I too love living in Miramichi!
SHAKE YA ASS, WATCH YO'SELF, SHAKE YA ASS, SHOW ME WHATCHA' WORKIN' WITH.

ioev

Starman DX
that is SO awesome!!

Andrew

Starman Jr.
bah, thats nothing. I've seen worse living in Charlottetown.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Worse, I'm damn sure everyone wants to hear it so spill it, Lets hear the worse.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Tell the story about the crazy drunk cab driver, or the people that wake you up at the crack of dawn looking for other people that don't even live in your apartment.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
While living in the Miramichi, one needs to have a shirt or sign that can do this:

Note: the image is subject to change without notice. The joke is time-sensitive.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Andrew

Starman Jr.
Tis was a night in August. My friends and I are doing some drinking, having some good times. A few of my friends decide to go for a little drive around the development so sober chris said "I'll right, lets go for a drive, we can take my car". So a few of my friend get in the car and off they go. Mean while back at the shin dig we are still doing some drinking waiting for the others to get back. 20 minutes later we see a bunch of head lights outside and yelling so we go outside to see whats going on.

Outside we have my friends, drunk. A cab driver for Yellow Cab, drunk. They are all out front fighting and kicking the shit. At one point the cabbie had one of my friends on the ground and was about to boot fuck his skull in then my other friend jumped on him and took him down. Any ways, we called 911 and the cabbie took off. Cops showed up and did nothing. bla bla bla

True story.

This other time we were downtown and this drunk laddie told us "You guys ain't shit"

I have more stories.. And will share them at another time.

Andrew

Starman Jr.
oh. here is worse.

This one time my friend and I had a van load of band equipment. We were driving to another friends place to pick up more gear then dropping it all off at a little house party that we were going to that night. We drove down Kent. St downtown and were getting ready to turn onto Queen. St when we saw what seemed to be a man beating up a women up the street. So we went to check it out. Sure enough it was a drunken man beating the shit out of a little women. We got out of the van and yelled at the guy to stop, he seen us and took off. I followed him briefly to make sure he would not return to beat on the women some more. We then went to track the man down so police would catch him. I start following him up Sydney Street then he punched an old guy in the face and a bouncer at a pub took the idiot to the ground. Police arrived, smacked him around a little bit and arrested him.

Crazy Charlottetown.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Jesus, I never knew we had such crazy buggers/idiots, Oh I know the cabbies are bad... Since down at the intersection at Subway, at the small round of the road where you can pull into subway's parking lot, a Black Van came barreling down the road, and the side door flew open and afew 750ml pop bottles came tumbling out, 1 smashed right away, the other just kinda lay on the middle of the road, not even 2 minutes later a cabbie came down and ran the thing right over, the bottle exploded, and the entire second of the road was covered with little shards of glass. I'm still not sure whether the cabbies tire actually busted, or if he even knew what the hell he did.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.