Forum »
Windosill

sevex

Starman DX
My Botanicula purchase from a couple weeks ago included a free copy of Windosill, a puzzle game from a studio called Vectorpark. I installed it and played a couple minutes just to try it out, but then moved on to playing Botanicula instead.

Tonight I went back and finished the rest and was seriously impressed. It only takes about 20-30 minutes to complete, but it's such a creative game! Windosill is a toybox style puzzle game, so rather than using clues to figure stuff out, you just play and experiment, and eventually find the solutions.

I think there were roughly 8-10 puzzle rooms total, but each one has a pretty unique theme. The game also features some of the coolest 3D effects I've ever seen in a flash game.

You're able to play the first half of the game online, but then to continue you have to buy it for $3 from the developer, or through Steam. I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a short and simple game that features an unusual amount of creativity.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel