Forum »
First Look: Minecraft LEGO

sevex

Starman DX
The LEGO CUUSOO Blog has some preview photos of the upcoming Mincraft Micro World LEGO set. (LEGO CUUSOO is a site that takes design submissions and tries to have them turned into official lego sets.)

The box appears to include pieces to make four separate components that combine to form a larger scene. It also includes figures for Steve (didn't realize that was his name!) and the Creeper.

It looks like it'd make a great workplace decoration, and there's no doubt LEGO will sell a ton of em so, if you're interested, it'd be a good idea to pre-order.

Minecraft Micro World LEGO will retail for $34.99 (not bad) and Mojang (the creator of Minecraft) is gonna donate 1% of the proceeds to charity.

[ Mincraft Micro World LEGO ]
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Here are some more pictures, including the box design, and one of Notch looking confused.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
What are the odds they'll make a LEGO set for The Winchester from Shaun of the Dead?