Forum »
E3 2011 is almost here!

sevex

Starman DX
That game looks pretty sweet!

Mega64 sums up what Konami has coming.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
Rage - "The Well" Gameplay footage. Do want.

Also, check out the Easter egg @ 6:50!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

subpop

Starman Super
Prey 2 trailer is pretty sweet!

sevex

Starman DX
Animal Crossing 3DS screens!

Forget that, Animal Crossing video!

Don't put your DSes away just yet, the fourth Layton is coming! (And whether or not they include the RPG bonus game will determine whether I buy it.)

Paper Mario video! (Please let that be placeholder music...)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Actually, kind of looks like Paper Mario is being done by the Super Paper Mario (Wario/Kirby butchers) guys. That music fits the bill, and so do the transitions which looks a lot like Epic Yarn. Did anyone else notice the battle loading transition? Maybe I'll just play Thousand-Year Door again...

Strange how ALL of the Nintendo videos seem to have odd, ever so slightly annoying, background music...

Also, wiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiuwiiu (say it in a high pitched voice, you'll get it)

subpop

Starman Super
Pretty sure Super Paper Mario was done by Intelligent Systems, the same team that did all the previous Paper Mario games. Wikipedia Link.

Also, WIIUWIIUWIIU

ioev

Starman DX
I can guarantee then that it's not the same Intelligent Systems that did Super Paper Mario.

Probably the same Intelligent Systems responsible for the new Fire Emblem DS Trainwrecks. What happened after Advance Wars?

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
If Wikipedia isn't reliable enough for anyone, heres the Gamefaqs page for Super Paper Mario.
Anyway, isn't it kinda soon to judge the gameplay, music, or, mostly anything from a minute and a half long video?
And really, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon was a remake of a Famicom game. I'm not sure there was much they could add really. (of course we got online play, better saving). And Rescuing probably would've made it too easy... a hunch, but, going by map size, it makes sense.
I still want New Mystery of the Emblem...been a year since Japanese launch.

ioev

Starman DX
Kirby Mass Attack.

sevex

Starman DX
Coolest looking (premise-wise) Wii U game.

And of all the games Nintendo could have brought to America... why this one?