Forum »
Death Rally Returns!

sevex

Starman DX
How did we miss this!? Apparently a brand new Death Rally game comes out THIS MONTH. The only problem is it's exclusively for iPad and iPhone so Noel and Mike might be the only people to get to play it. (That and the controls will suck.)

A great side-effect is that Remedy has released an updated Windows 7 compatible version of the original Death Rally for FREE! Grab it at the official site.

[ Link ]
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Oh eff yeahhhh! That looks awesome! Would make a great 3DS game if they decided to make it unexclusive.

sevex

Starman DX
It's looking pretty good so far.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
For anyone that has an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Death Rally is free today.

From what I've played it's a bit simpler than the original, but pretty awesome anyway.