Forum »
Fourside Minecraft server

sevex

Starman DX
I'm toying with the idea of creating a persistent Minecraft server, if my computer can handle running it full time.

Who would be interested in playing on it?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
This could be very fun... I'm in.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Azeoth

Starman Super
i would probably actually buy the game in that case
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

sevex

Starman DX
I'll have to do a test and see what it takes to run the server. Some people say it's surprisingly intensive.

But we could build some sweet stuff.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
My new PC could run it for sure...hah.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Im in.
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Yeah, I've already said it, but I'm definitely in.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.