Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
How about a track from Bon Iver's upcoming record?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
This interests me greatly.

ioev

Starman DX
Stream the new Deathcab at NPR.

sevex

Starman DX
At midnight this will link to Eddie Vedder's new album (Ukulele Songs) on NPR.

(And by midnight I guess I mean PST soo... tomorrow morning instead.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Weezer covering Paranoid Android.

Also, stream the new Matt Good.

sevex

Starman DX
That's a decent cover, but Rivers could have used his angry voice a LOT more to better effect I think.

Moik

Starman Super
Asteroids Galaxy Tour. They remind me of someone, but as best I can tell are faily unique.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
I should be super excited for this one... You can stream the new Arctic Monkeys (due out June 6th) on their site.

ioev

Starman DX
The Foo have released a new video. It may very well be the last music video you'll ever need to watch.

sevex

Starman DX
New Bon Iver can be streamed on NPR!