Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Thom Yorke is in an interesting sounding new band. They've got an album coming at the end of February.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I miss Trent Reznor's voice, but his new music is still pretty awesome.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Ben Folds definitely listened to Joe Jackson.

Another good example.

And here are some thoughtful lyrics from a song Joe Jackson released in 1982 called "cancer".

gukid

Starman DX
Binding of Isaac soundtrack on Piano.
"No More Heroes is a really great game. A very amazing game. I think No More Heroes is a great game, there's no other action game like it for the Wii. If it was a band, it would be really energetic, like the Arctic Monkeys." - SUDA 51

sevex

Starman DX
People need to listen to The Amazing. They've got an album full of crazy complex songs just like this.

sevex

Starman DX
Ed Robertson recorded a song with Chris Hadfield from the I.S.S. It's pretty good!

Atomsk

Starman Super
This is what I found when I searched for "The Amazing" on Grooveshark.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Anything from "Gentle Stream" is definitely them. The others might be too, but I can't listen to them right now.

sevex

Starman DX
Stream the new Trent Reznor project!

sevex

Starman DX
Nice sounds.