Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Thom Yorke is in an interesting sounding new band. They've got an album coming at the end of February.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I miss Trent Reznor's voice, but his new music is still pretty awesome.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Ben Folds definitely listened to Joe Jackson.

Another good example.

And here are some thoughtful lyrics from a song Joe Jackson released in 1982 called "cancer".

ioev

Starman DX
Binding of Isaac soundtrack on Piano.

sevex

Starman DX
People need to listen to The Amazing. They've got an album full of crazy complex songs just like this.

sevex

Starman DX
Ed Robertson recorded a song with Chris Hadfield from the I.S.S. It's pretty good!

Atomsk

Starman Super
This is what I found when I searched for "The Amazing" on Grooveshark.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Anything from "Gentle Stream" is definitely them. The others might be too, but I can't listen to them right now.

sevex

Starman DX
Stream the new Trent Reznor project!

sevex

Starman DX
Nice sounds.