Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
I haven't heard of Shearwater before, but they have a really nice sounding album coming out soon called "Animal Joy".

And maybe even more interesting is "Plumb" by Field Music.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I'm linking this here, just so I have an easy way to get to it.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Watch the new Lost in the Trees video at NPR. This might be one of the darkest songs I've heard in a long time.

sevex

Starman DX
Might as well post that new Fun. album on here.

ioev

Starman DX
Even though it's kind of a trainwreck...

BTW, here's what else their producer was responsible for.

sevex

Starman DX
He's certainly a hit-maker, but how did this match up ever occur?

I tried to listen through the entire album at work today... and failed.

sevex

Starman DX
Ever wonder why highly produced music sounds so dull? Could have something to do with this.

ioev

Starman DX
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.

sevex

Starman DX
I agree with the replies, it's very "Wolftron". Should be a good album though.

ioev

Starman DX
I Fight Dragons put out an LP recently. Definitely worth checking out.

Also, just paid good money for the new SNOWMINE album. Gotta love getting FLAC for the same price as MP3.