Forum »
Find me a new car!

sevex

Starman DX
No heat, no brakes, time for me to start driving something "new".

Noel recommended an Accord... I found this one, it's a little old, but has a promising description, low mileage, and a very affordable pricetag.

I'm kinda desperate!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

milocat51

Starman Super
Not that I know anything about cars, but an 84 is pretty darn old. But, it's $500, so if it falls apart, it wouldn't be so bad.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Oh Jeez. If it's road worthy that one should be good enough just to run it till the inspection runs out, or something happens to it.

Either way, wouldn't hurt to hit some dealerships either. I can go with you on Friday, or Saturday depending. We can hit up a few, see if there's anything you might be interested at them.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm at the point where I would almost make an on-the-spot purchase, even though I haven't ditched my current car yet.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
Dude, take a trip to the States. Or check for used car importers.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

kalon

Starman Jr.
Fix the van so i can pay you back, then i too have something to drive. It would be a great idea!
who ever sed nothing is imposible never tryed to slam a revolving door

sevex

Starman DX
We just need to get it to the shop first...

Dotty

Starman Jr.
haha 84! wow. that's two years older than me!
"...If you are not to be the martyred slaves of Time, be perpetually drunk! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you please." - C. Baudelaire

Neko-chan

Starman Jr.
As long as it's not a car like Tyler's..... *snickers*
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " - Oscar Wilde

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
hey now :P
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.