Forum »
Blogs?

Neko-chan

Starman Jr.
I want to start a blog (yeah, I dunno what possessed me), Facebook just doesn't do it right, lol. I like the kind MySpace had, but I think MySpace is dead or on it's last leg. Do you guys have any suggestions? WordPress? LiveJournal? Blogger?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " - Oscar Wilde

milocat51

Starman Super
Haven't used other blogs, but I've maintained a Livejournal for the past four or five years or so.

The nice thing is it's still very active. Nowadays, I don't post very often, but I'm in at least a dozen communities that are essentially messageboards. So, the social aspect is fairly strong.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Neko-chan

Starman Jr.
Thank you! Alrighty! LiveJournal it is! -^__^-
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. " - Oscar Wilde

sevex

Starman DX
Me and Joey use sevlog :)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel