Forum »
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII

milocat51

Starman Super
Crisis Core:
FMV Intro.

Cinematics montage.

The videos speak for themselves.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ioev

Starman DX
Good to know that this game is almost guaranteed a ps2 release...

milocat51

Starman Super
I wouldn't be so sure. Rather, I think Sony's willing to do whatever it takes to secure a PSP exclusive that will sell.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
Figured I'd post this here, reformatting this into a "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII" ultra topic.

Hopefully everyone knows about the cellphone game, Before Crisis, that we'll likely never see. Too bad, because it's apparently pretty good (story/background filling wise).

HOWEVER, even I was unaware of three novellas (released only in Japan) that flesh the story even further. Through the wonders of internet fan translation, here they are:

The Maiden who Travels the Planet

On the Way to a Smile - Case of Tifa

On the Way to a Smile - Case of Denzel

The first documents Aeris' journey after she... leaves... the party in FF7. The second follows Tifa after the events of the game, leading up to the events of Advent Children. The third follows Denzel, focusing entirely on his own backstory.

I have only personally read Denzel's so far, but despite his being a dull character in AC, it's quite interesting. His childhood basically parallels the events that happen in FF7, so it's a unique perspective.