Forum »
LOL Founder Birthdays

Moik

Starman Super
Also first day of school.

HAPPEH BERFDAIES STEVOR AN JOES.

27? Fukken old yo.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
26 FOREVER.

milocat51

Starman Super
lawl

oldz
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah this is about when I start to forget what age I am...

So if anyone is in Summerside, there may be a get together at my house or Noel's... not sure yet.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Dotty

Starman Jr.
Happy Birthday!!!
"...If you are not to be the martyred slaves of Time, be perpetually drunk! With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you please." - C. Baudelaire

Atomsk

Starman Super
So old, just about thirty.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ab33

Starman Jr.
i just hit my quarter life crisis. and i want to forget my birthdays already. anyways happy birthday.
"never knows best" - flcl
"they say the cream cant help but raise to the top... but i say shit floats." - jarvis cocker

milocat51

Starman Super
You're closer to a third now.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.