Forum »
Indie Gaming

ioev

Starman DX
Hack-Slash-Loot looks pretty sweet.

sevex

Starman DX
It's like Castle of the Winds! The character graphics look very familiar though.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I think the same guys have used those characters in a bunch of other/flash games.

sevex

Starman DX
I can't think of the name, but there's one that is a fantasy shooter mmo made in flash, with micro-transactions.

Oh yeah, Realm of the Mad God. But I'm not sure that it's actually the same developer.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I wanna try this game tonight. I think it's by the creator of VVVVVV.

sevex

Starman DX
Creepy free indie game that I wanna play.

sevex

Starman DX
Vlambeer, the maker of Super Crate Box, released a new free game called Techno King.

sevex

Starman DX
A.N.N.E looks very cool.