Forum »
Indie Gaming

Azeoth

Starman Super
Haha, yes the ending rules.
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

sevex

Starman DX
I finished it today. The ending was cool, but the last level was kinda lame...
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
World Reborn. Another free commercial gba rom that was to be published but never got the chance...

Azeoth

Starman Super
Computer games are getting so hard these days...
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

ioev

Starman DX
It makes me sad that people are getting so into the "joke". Mob mentality these days...

Azeoth

Starman Super
destructible terrain, voxels, all with a wolfenstein overlay.

voxelstein is little more than a tech demo but its a really interesting one. instead of using polygons the entire game is rendered in voxels(cubes) which allows for completely destructible environments.

its a short one shot level were the objective is to get out of the villa but theres hundreds of ways of doing it.

sevex

Starman DX
Time to revive the indie gaming thread!

Addictive + challenging!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Exit Fate is an indie RPG that looks like Suikoden, made in RPGMaker, and actually sounds really good?

Also, please let this come to steam.

And then there's Momodora II.

sevex

Starman DX
Holy crap Arvoesine is free! (I was meaning to buy it earlier, it was only five bucks.)

Update: It's brutally hard, and has five levels. Two things it has in common with my game I guess.

sevex

Starman DX
This looks cool! (Jables Adventure.)