Forum »
Indie Gaming

ioev

Starman DX
It reminded me of Super Paper Mario.

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah that's what I thought of.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Azeoth

Starman Super
Closest thing to a Cave Story sequel

oh and its hard
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

ioev

Starman DX
Hmm, doesn't seem that hard. Pretty well done though. I kind of want to get the tool they used to make this and remake all the original metroid levels in Cave Story mode. Maybe even get the music redone... wonder if it would work...

sevex

Starman DX
It doesn't add any new content though right? It just uses the same level and whatnot?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Azeoth

Starman Super
Havnt' gotten that far yet, but from screens they made new bosses and such, but yep, most is reused
Raptor Fun Fact #73 - The raptor's natural enemy is the gas-powered internal combustion off-road vehicle, which are made of evil

Azeoth

Starman Super
Good Luck

May as well make it fun, how many rooms can you get past. so far for me...1

sevex

Starman DX
I made it to the fourth room, but then glitched the game after saving and now I die instantly every time I load.

ioev

Starman DX
I got to the 5th, but am never going to play this again. I'd love to see the angry videogame nerd playing this...

"Why is it so... ASS!"

Azeoth

Starman Super
aha finally made it to the first boss