Forum »
New Nintendo Monthly Power Surge...

ioev

Starman DX
Talks about throwing an RPG Party, and describes how they will be talking about new RPGs coming to DS and GBA. Could this possibly be hinting at Mother 3 info? The only other RPGs I can think of are Final Fantasy 5 and 6, and Yggdra Union, and these have already been announced.

Come on Nintendo. Do the right thing!

subpop

Starman Super
Well, there's a Front Mission remake coming from Square-Enix for the DS. Yay, remake. :P
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Hmmmm,I would think they woulda announced this already,as there are obviously people with the next issue already...that said, Mother 3, Super Mario RPG and Secret of Evermore on GBA please =D
My next issue should be here in a few days...

sevex

Starman DX
Front Mission would be cool on DS, but not as cool as a new Final Fantasy Tactics game!
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

mrbungle

Starman Jr.
SECRET OF EVERMORE?? ugh. just......ugh. that is the most bastardized square enix game of them all. i feel dirty just thinking about it. and not in a dirrty christina aguilera OBD kind of way either.
"when I think about my DS, I touch myself"