Forum »
Matrix Reloaded Messed Up My Head

Barrett

Starman Super
Well, I was expecting a letdown...it did not come...once again, Keanu Reeves couldn't act his way out of a nutsac, but the dialogue and fight scenes were outstanding...even if I did have to sit in the front row after pay $12.50 to see it in Kitchener...on Sunday...4 days after release...they were playing it in four theatres and it was still packed...I'm very interested to hear discussion as to Smith's new role...is he really working for himself, or is he still working for the Matrix...
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines

milocat51

Starman Super
Ah finally, the obligatory Matrix topic.

I wasn't disappointed with the new Matrix. I can see how somebody could be, but when it comes to movies I'm generally pretty easy to please. I'm not looking for depth or character development; I want action, I want shit to blow up, etc.

Interestingly enough, when we went to see it (and there were a lot of us foursiders, actually), the theatre was nowhere near packed. We all bought tickets well ahead of time, but it turns out there were still something like 170 available the night of the showing. This was opening night, too.

As for Smith, up until the end of the movie I would have told you he's another rogue program. But with all that matrix within a matrix crap going on, I'm COMPLETELY confused now.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
The Pizza Matrix
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
Spoiler Alert: Script of Neo's encounter with the Architect.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Well the included material may mess with your head more :D
Link
More philosophy
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

therecruit

Starman Jr.
I had to sit in the very front row too. We went on the Wednesday (the very first showing in Charlottetown)

It was good but the sex scene was way too long for what it was all about.
therecruit

milocat51

Starman Super
Apparently, Carrie-Anne Moss was uncomfortable with the Wachowski brothers off stage yelling "Have your orgasm now!"

True story.

therecruit

Starman Jr.
well she took to long to achieve it ;)
therecruit