Forum »
*Rice* haters rejoice

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Well on my voyages of the internet I came accross this ratehr interesting site that points out peoples flaws in ricing up their cars, mayb Adam will decide to visit this site and possibly learn some things. Some examples include adding racing team decals to a family car... VTEC stickers to cars dont dont even have a VTEC engine in them and of course the 12" spoiler on the back of these Jap Crap cars. For the whole deal goto
Got Rice??

Might I add he makes some valid points and its about time someone points out there flaws :) look under the Wall of shame and Boy are there many.
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

ioev

Starman DX
Hey, I remember Moik showing me this site like, 2 years ago. My first introduction to the way of the rice. I didn't even understand what the whole thing was about, let alone the term :P

milocat51

Starman Super
Mmmmm... rice....
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

subpop

Starman Super
With LOTS of salt!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
DAMMIT Andrew! You're never gonna let me live that down are you?!
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Salt makes a good condiment for rice???
wow strange people. :P
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Salt makes a good condiment for rice???
wow strange people. :P

subpop

Starman Super
NO DOUBLE PO.... WTF? Tyler.. Nice going.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

ioev

Starman DX
Nice Tyler...
Steve, maybe you should disable the "Submit" button after submit... it seems some people can't understand that once is enough :P

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah, maybe I will, now that I know how to do it properly. And I'll have to manually delete all those posts :P

This Summer I'll have to add a delete function.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel