Forum »
It came from Linksville!

ioev

Starman DX
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1867607597/midora-0

Great looking Kickstarter project. On listening to the soundtrack, it's pretty obvious that the game was inspired by Minish Cap, even down the GBA like sound samples.

ioev

Starman DX
Gods Will Be Watching

sevex

Starman DX
The art looks pretty cool, but judging from the reviews it doesn't play as nice as it looks. Did you get it?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
No I didn't. But it looks kind of neat, even if people are hating on it.

ioev

Starman DX
So if any of you have been waiting as long as I have to play Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall, now there's a reason to wait even longer.

sevex

Starman DX
I guess it's a good thing I didn't get it. This might make it a bit TOO MUCH content for my liking though.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Lol, Cloyster.

sevex

Starman DX
There's a really long live stream of Final Fantasy: Explorers for anyone that is interested.

sevex

Starman DX
Mice and Mystics looks pretty good. Makes me think of Hero Quest with mice.

Gatsu

Starman Super
Lazy Sunday
-_o