Forum »
It came from Linksville!

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like Soul Sacrifice is coming to North America at the end of April.

Sony is offering few bonuses for pre-orders including items, costumes and... the Japanese voice track! (Which will be available as paid DLC later.)

Muramasa is also coming! Although the article doesn't say when.

There are some additional details regarding Muramasa's English release. Aksys will be doing an entirely new localization (please no puns...) and the game will have a jump button, instead of using "up" on the control pad. (Which I thought was intuitive since after jumping you could press down to dash toward the ground.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Randy Pitchford is a cool guy and has a great talk at DICE.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
I need a poster of this!!!

subpop

Starman Super
I had really good experience with Posterjack.ca, you could get it printed there. :)
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

subpop

Starman Super
Newest Nintendo Direct shows some awesome footage of the new Luigi's Mansion for 3DS.
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
So much good stuff coming.

sevex

Starman DX
There's a new Heart of the Swarm trailer. (May contain story spoilers.)

Comes out in just two weeks!

sevex

Starman DX
Awesome gaming related web comic!

sevex

Starman DX
Final Fantasy XI may be coming to Vita???

sevex

Starman DX
Pixel has a new game coming out! It's only for iPhone, but at least that means you can buy it without supporting Nicalis.