Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Atomsk

Starman Super
Hmmm.. After seeing that. Had I actually donated money... I'd be asking for a Refund.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

milocat51

Starman Super
They are giving refunds, for that very reason. Too bad the kid doesn't understand capitalisim. He could have trademarked his image and sold shirts, hats, coffee cups, damn the possibilities are endless.

But he's gone from being the little nerd everybody loves to the little nerd everybody hates. I've seen some pretty heated comments on boards towards the guy. But really, think about it, it's probably either his parents or a greedy lawyer who are pushing the case. Odds are the poor kid just wants to disappear.

Oh, and on topic, The Ultimate Whassup Collection. Because, ya know, I'm so up to date on trends n all.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

milocat51

Starman Super
Hey Noel, remember when me and you were talking about the Star Wars kid, and how people were probably going to try and copy him?

The Star Wars Kid's friend (which he probably isn't, but thats the name of the movie).

Unlike the original, this guy is a total lameass, who is obviously just doing something stupid so he can post it on the internet, but nevertheless.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Dress Up Your Cat!

Only the Japanese would wanna dress their cats as Anne of Green Gables :P
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Yes.. Your right Kyle, That is incredibly lame. Its pretty obvious though that he's doing that to be a "Jackass" and somewhat to make fun of the Starwars Kids video. Other then that... Its... very much sad, doesn't stand up to the original, and well... This guy is probably going to be claimed the Internet Loser of the net no doubt.

EDIT: Steven, Thats fucking Hilarious. The white cat in most of the pictures looks like its going to flip out and bite the hell out of the photagrapher.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Here's an awesome video of someone showing off alot of neat bugs in Super Mario Brothers for nes. Click Here
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Chichester

Starman Jr.
Aah: a question that may be familiar.

Moik

Starman Super
TERRY TATE
Involves some registering, but you NEED to watch it! Try looking for terry tate on kazaa.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

ioev

Starman DX
Oh man, the onion kicks ASS! They even mentioned that Xenogears is the longest game in history, these guys are pros.

milocat51

Starman Super
Riot vehicle for sale on Ebay.

Or maybe you'd like your own AFV?