Forum »
It came from Linksville!

Jehu

Starman Jr.
Hey I'm a poster and a player all in one package. I just don't do file conversion.
"I came! I saw! I came again! - Val Venus

ioev

Starman DX
In regards to the floppy robot (which i'm so making) wouldn't it be awesome if you could like, put in different disks and to have it to different tasks? Like, "getting beer" and "changing channel". That would be the ultimate robot :P

milocat51

Starman Super
I dunno Joey... when I hear you say things like 'ultimate robot', I get these Terminator 2 style images in my head.

Just imagine those little floppy drive bastards taking over the world. Scary.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
Here's a good reason for Rob to get a new PC, X-Box, or PS2.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
Star Wars Kid: The Saga Continues
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Moik

Starman Super
MegaFlick's Font Choice
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
There has been, and never will be, a video game mascot cooler than Segata Sanshiro.

Watch the final video and you tell me if a tiny tear of pride doesn't come to your eye.

EDIT: Oh no! The videos are gone! GONE!! Fortunately, I found a mirror!

UglinessMan

Starman Jr.
has anyone posted this yet?

oh, and milo, if you post another one of those looooooooooooong lists again, some of us are going to have to kick your ass and stuff. the thread is called "It came from Linksville!", so post a link to the list, noich.
"Size isn't everything. The whale is endangered, while the ant continues to do just fine." - Bill Vaughan

Moik

Starman Super
:)

milocat51

Starman Super
I know the name of my own thread, Ugli, but thanks anyway.

And while I'm here, The Lego Rubix Cube Solver. Looks like you have some competition, Joey.