Forum »
New Playable Race in WoW

ioev

Starman DX
Night Elves!!

Like people will actually be using the other races now... poor dwarves...

milocat51

Starman Super
Some of us happen to favor dwarves.

Well... not me, but I'm sure someone does.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, I knew they were putting in a "Elves" Race, and I had planned to use them all a long, Them or Humans. I only want to be an archer in that game anyways, so it matters not to me :D.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Dwarves will likely have some cool abilities that'll make them amusing to play. Like being able to squash most magician class players :) If you're into that sorta thing.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
I like how blizzard doesn't relegate women to having small bust sizes and allows artists to push the envelope and see just how big they can make their lady characters' breastses be.

Concept Artist "How's this concept sketch?"
Creative Lead "Make her breasts bigger."
Concept Artist "But but I drew it on 3'x2' bristol board! I don't think we have big enough paper!"

Blizzard Entertainment: We put the "fun" in "funbags"*.

* Or quite even possibly the "bag" too. Those aren't exactly pockets or pouches or what have you. Big ol' burlap sacks of boob if ya ask me!
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

milocat51

Starman Super
I dunno, I think the trophy for ultimate boobage goes to Tecmo. Anybody who's played the original Dead or Alive catches my meaning.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Haha, Yep, If guys often seen women like that going around with the busts bouncing that way.. alot more men would have more bounce in their step as well.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.