Forum »
When Landlords attack

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
Well I'm going to be moving and the reason why is rather funny but very flustrating.

I gave my landlord a cheque befour christmas postdated for jan 1st for Januarys rent. He told me on the Jan 2nd that he lost the cheque. Guess what the bank told me when i tryed to put a stop payment on the cheque, That the cheque was cashed!! I asked my landlord again if he had cashed it. He said no so i called the police. Well it turns out the cheque was deposited... to my landlords account (Really who didn't see that comming?) The police confronted him about this, My landlord accused the police of making up the cheque!! But in my landlord defence he was way to drunk to even think.

But all in all he's not a bad guy, sure he stole my money, tryed to get more, when he fixed our door he got mad and left us with no door knob or lock on the main door to our house, and just cause he refuses to fix the furnace does mean he a jerk. So i'm leaving him a present when i leave. Since he loves his booze i'm gonna buy a bottle of booze and leave him what i dont drink!

Btw I plan to drink about 2/3's of the bottle, but the bottle will only be half empty. Its a long walk up the stairs to take a piss when your drunk so I'm just gonna use the BOTTLE!!
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Atomsk

Starman Super
Nice, Do it man, That guys is a freaken ass. Trying to rip you off every possible way. To tell you the truth.. I think he can get in MAJOR shit for that door thing. Anyways, Give him the damn piss-booze, He deserves it.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

ioev

Starman DX
I think you should just find some termites and dump them in a hole in the wall. It'd be hard to find termites in this season though :S

Atomsk

Starman Super
I dunno.. I like the Piss-Booze better. Its more personal. He can fumigate the place and get rid of termites. But he'll never get the memory out of his head of drinking piss.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
The guy probably wouldn't even notice what he was drinking... that's the beauty of it.

And termites? This guy wouldn't fix their door or heating. It's pretty unlikely he'd care about pests enough to fumigate the place.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
That's the thing, left alone, termites could have that house down to wood chips in a matter of years. But yeah, go ahead with the piss bottle. Maybe you could leave some exlax brownies in the fridge as well. Do everything you can :P

Moik

Starman Super
I think you'd do well to put some LSD in the bottle as well.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Chaotic-Realms

Starman Super
I accually forgot part of the follow up story. Last night when we were coming back from looking at a place, I ran into a couple guys who I go to school with. I was telling them the story and Trashing my landlord really bad. Guess who walks by?? The drunkend Bastard himself. I looked at him, smiled, nodded. and then contuied trashing him. He just keep looking back as he walked to his house.

BTW - We did find a new place and We start moving on Monday.
Well there is only two things to do in a black-out, Get Drunk.......(thinks)......... 1 Thing to do! ~ Skwisgaar Skwigelf - DethKlock

Atomsk

Starman Super
Well.. Trashing the house would probably get you in shit, so just piss in the bottle, and leave some brownies in the fridge, or leave the fridge full of shit that you'd never touch, or eat ever again or something, Like crap you have left over in your fridge, Freezer, cupboards, anything that might mold, throw it in the fridge.

I have no idea what LSD is, but.. Since we're on the subject of leaving bad shit for the guy, I figure its pretty damn nasty.

Marteau

Starman Super
Such a Lameass!