Forum »
MacHall Webcomic

Atomsk

Starman Super
I showed Joey this the other night, I've been looking at their stuff for some time now and its really cool. Only last night (This night, right now, at .... 3 o'clock in the morning.) Did I decide to look through the list of their comics, there are a ton of good ones, I really like this one... Its for all of you who work at Walmart... Probably none of you.

Walmart Comic.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
I always loved that guy's art style.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
Yeah, I would have to agree with Steve. I love the art work, just absolutely amazing. If Only I had some artistic talent ..... hmm art through the eyese of Tyler, not sure if that would be good :)
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Well.. The artwork doesn't surprize me as much as you actually had a good paragraph there.. Except the the 'eyese' thing.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
And the superfluous capitalization on "If Only" as well.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
Sadly.. I think this best Describes me.

Micah.

By the way.. This is the Moik Alike.

Moik Alike.

The one in the 'New Student Orientation' booth.