Forum »
I found out

sevex

Starman DX
Just like "My computer has a NIC card!"
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
I think... NOS is a namebrand...

or maybe it's plural?

Atomsk

Starman Super
I think NOS stands for Nitrous Oxide System, Because the S has to have some point other then to just make the abbriviation sound good.

EDIT - I think NOS is a brandname though of Nitrious Oxide... But.. Nitrious Oxide is a chemical. Has anyone actually bothered to check the Abbriviation (or Symbol) for Nitrious Oxide? Maybe thats where the NOS comes from. Or.. Someone said it was N02 Which.. I think thats right as well.. 2 Oxygen Molecules Combine with one Nitrious Molecule.. Hell, I'll figure it out in the morning.. I don't wanna look at that damn periodic table.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Moik

Starman Super
"Nitrious" = "Nitrogen"

Google search it joe, thing's right there.
Do believe it's as previously stated.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Marteau

Starman Super
The proper abrv. for the NOS system is N2O. The "NOS" stands for a company started in like the 50's or something that made systems for cars, at first they were used for aircraft in the wars i think. So in closing N2O is the chemical and NOS is the company.

Marteau

Starman Super
Oh they think they are so big over in the Chi, they just use that stupid car for drug awarness shows. over here we got a dragster, a mini dragster, and 3 stock cars!
Gotta love the islands view of drugs if we can't get them to stop using them we'll "drag" it outa them!