Forum »
Stuff needed from adam

Moik

Starman Super
Something called either 50questions.txt or 52, or 54, I forget. And something called pissofe2025.txt or .doc or .html.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Moik

Starman Super
Make him get!
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

subpop

Starman Super
Acetatey@hotmail.com... E-mail him and maybe you will get your 50questions.txt or 52, or 54.. Whichever
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

Atomsk

Starman Super
I dunno.. I still haven't gotten my money from the pop he bought me and his family drank.. RAWR! Lol.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

Dark-Fear

Starman Jr.
You have 2 options Noel... One: You give the pop to him as a gift fer his bday and forget bout it or Two: You Visit him at work and ask fer it, at work he wont wanna look like a cheap skate to everyone else :)
I stare out into the light from the darkness, only to wonder what it is I'm missing. Fear not what can be seen in the light of day, but what lurks in the dark and can not.