Forum »
OMFG

Moik

Starman Super
OMFGOMFGOMFGROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The fact that aliens have NOT contacted us is proof that there is intelligent life in space.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

sevex

Starman DX
That's my line!

But anyway, go here to see some seriously badass video game related clay sculptures.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=227024&pro=df33222afe01315b281772fecc86bab6

Remember bloodraven? The thing about vampires and drinking blood? I could win a GBA from this one.

Shall we make a task of it?

BTW, that's not my account. I didn't make one yet, if at all.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.

Atomsk

Starman Super
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to be scared someone made that with computer animatation, If its real.... Or... For.. (voice in background yelling Lightning) ... !! *gets hit in the head by a small ball*
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

sevex

Starman DX
Oh it's very real.

"Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!"
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Atomsk

Starman Super
Ooh ok, Well.. I dunno, but I think I might like to go into that group and go..

"Baseball bat! Baseball bat! Baseball bat!"
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.