Forum »
Jet Set Radio is coming to Vita!

sevex

Starman DX
Looks like Jet Set Radio, one of my top 10 favorite games of all time, is coming to Vita this Summer! Maybe I won't be waiting for a price-drop on that thing after all.

As expected, the graphics are gonna get a resolution boost, but they're also adding touch screen controls for graffiti (I'm guessing just for drawing, not tagging) and some kind of camera integration.

I'm guessing it'll be missing a few songs, as they already mentioned for the PC and XBLA versions, but maybe they can sort that out and patch em in later.

Maybe if this sells well they'll consider re-releasing Jet Set Radio Future next.

[ IGN ]
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

subpop

Starman Super
That's awesome!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
What'd be super cool, is if they included an option to use the Japanese voices. I like the English ones well enough, but I'd like to hear the originals.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Finally dated and priced! September 11th for $9.99!

(Yet another great September release. That month is gonna be full of good games and music.)