Forum »
PS Vita Five Minute Impressions

sevex

Starman DX
Gravity Rush review at IGN.

So far this game is getting pretty decent reviews. Not a system seller, but probably worth picking up once you've got one.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Luchadors + Metroidvania = Cool looking Vita game

Forget the big budget games, I hope the Vita gets a pile of cool indie style content like this. (And remakes of awesome old games like Jet Set Radio.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ryan

Starman Jr.
FYI; Memory Card Japan ; X
Game Japan ; X

Just so you know.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

sevex

Starman DX
I'm not sure what you mean.

Although I got a Vita yesterday! So far I think it's awesome! It just needs some more games...

ryan

Starman Jr.
I mean, even though it:s not region locked. The games and stuff don:t work in mine.

Also, the humidity here killed my 3ds. It barely works, the cameras are busted, it powers off when closed and the screen is completely borked.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

sevex

Starman DX
Well that's unexpected. What would region unlocked mean if you can't play import games?

ryan

Starman Jr.
Maybe my vita is an imposter.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

sevex

Starman DX
What game did you try?

ryan

Starman Jr.
I can't remember the name of it but it was something like creating the perfect club.

The Japanese memory card now works in my vita and so did some other games so maybe it was just that one.
"Why is the rum gone?!".

sevex

Starman DX
Machinarium is coming to Vita!

It'd be cool to see lots more indie games, even stuff like Braid, Bastion, World of Goo.