Forum »
TGS 2010 Stuff

sevex

Starman DX
Ah but hacking is complicated. Do they load faster when you do that?
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Hacking is only complicated (really) on the newer PSPs, but still do-able. And they do run faster off the memory stick. Some games even have an install option now.

subpop

Starman Super
This game could be cool... really nice art style (Studio Ghibli), almost looks like a next-generation Wind Waker, but I'm unsure about the Battle system...
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
People are a little upset about the new Dante it seems.

There's a screenshot of some Facebook posts where Capcom says "wait and see..." and "I'm just saying the context might enlighten you."

Seems like people are jumping the gun, and this "Dante" replacement is really a new character with the same name. (Not sure why people are that attached to Dante in the first place to be honest though...)

Also it's a little weird that they put a British flag on Dante's jacket... and that he smokes, since Dante being a non-smoker was an intentional choice by the original creator.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Yo dawg, we herd you liked KFC and PSP soo...

subpop

Starman Super
I think I mentioned this before, but KFC is more popular in Japan than McDonalds or any other fast food restaurant. That's probably why he's in it...

edit: or maybe it was China...can't remember.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
Pizza Hut... then Col. Sanders... is the Pizza Hut stuff in the NA version of PSP2?

sevex

Starman DX
Project Dark trailer!!!

subpop

Starman Super
Holy shit, awesome!