Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Do we need a "thumbs up" feature? I'm kinda bored tonight.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
It's such a lazy reply, so I think we could come up with something better.

Maybe "make" linksville? I mean, it'll probably just look like reddit or digg, but really, sharing links and commenting on them kind of predates both of them...

We have to come up with an appropriate Earthbound metaphor...

sevex

Starman DX
Yeah I had that idea once before. Maybe hints.fourside.com? Or I could modify the hint guy's sign to say "LINK".
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Oh yeah... I was kind of thinking of that monkey lair, where you exchange all the items. For some reason that seems like it might be appropriate. Or just that desert in general, since it's like, a wasteland, but there's a million dollar diamond underneath somewhere.

sevex

Starman DX
Haven't finished listening yet, but there's a new Sam Roberts track! New album next week!

ioev

Starman DX
Liisten posts one unsigned band's full album a week for your streaming pleasure.

sevex

Starman DX
The new Manchester Orchestra album (Simple Math) is on their Myspace for now.

ioev

Starman DX
Go listen to the middle east.

sevex

Starman DX
This oughta be an interesting listen...

Also, check out the comments.

There's a new Danger Mouse project too.

ioev

Starman DX
You may be interested in the new Spree Wilson.