Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
New Manchester Orchestra for the Summer?

With this and Sam Roberts all I need is a new Pete Yorn to come out of nowhere.

Actually... this will do.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
New Broken Bells EP as well (Meyrin Fields). I might have to give in and make some iTunes purchases...

Oh and new Mae. (You can hear one or two songs on their site.)
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
New Death Cab at the end of May. Song on Myspace.

And an hour long Lost in the Trees live session.

ioev

Starman DX
Sweet guitar in that Deathcab video. The song is a little "repeat-ty" though...

sevex

Starman DX
Listen to the new Fleet Foxes album!

sevex

Starman DX
Matt Good JUST signed up for a Radio3 account and has a new song on there. I was listen #15 :) And #16.

Wow ANOTHER great new album for the Summer! Alright... this might make me start buying on iTunes.

ioev

Starman DX
New Incubus video anyone?

Unfortunately, I've heard nothing but bad things of the new album... soooo.... :(

sevex

Starman DX
The new Manchester Orchestra video is pretty awesome. And by awesome I mean it's really a work of art! So creative.

sevex

Starman DX
There's a new Empires song called "Hell's Heroes" right here.

Also the new Danger Mouse project seems alright.

ioev

Starman DX
I would "thumbs up" that manchester orchestra link, if I could. So great!