Pages (26): First ...  2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 ... Last 
Forum »
Destination: Tuneside
 04/11/11 7:09 pm

sevex
Starman DX
New Manchester Orchestra for the Summer?

With this and Sam Roberts all I need is a new Pete Yorn to come out of nowhere.

Actually... this will do.

"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel
 04/12/11 1:47 pm

sevex
Starman DX
New Broken Bells EP as well (Meyrin Fields). I might have to give in and make some iTunes purchases...

Oh and new Mae. (You can hear one or two songs on their site.)

"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel
 04/15/11 2:28 pm

sevex
Starman DX
New Death Cab at the end of May. Song on Myspace.

And an hour long Lost in the Trees live session.

04/16/11 11:13 am

gukid
Starman DX
Sweet guitar in that Deathcab video. The song is a little "repeat-ty" though...

"No More Heroes is a really great game. A very amazing game. I think No More Heroes is a great game, there's no other action game like it for the Wii. If it was a band, it would be really energetic, like the Arctic Monkeys." - SUDA 51
 04/25/11 2:07 pm

sevex
Starman DX
Listen to the new Fleet Foxes album!

04/25/11 5:09 pm

sevex
Starman DX
Matt Good JUST signed up for a Radio3 account and has a new song on there. I was listen #15 :) And #16.

Wow ANOTHER great new album for the Summer! Alright... this might make me start buying on iTunes.

04/28/11 4:44 pm

gukid
Starman DX
New Incubus video anyone?

Unfortunately, I've heard nothing but bad things of the new album... soooo.... :(

"No More Heroes is a really great game. A very amazing game. I think No More Heroes is a great game, there's no other action game like it for the Wii. If it was a band, it would be really energetic, like the Arctic Monkeys." - SUDA 51
 05/01/11 10:36 pm

sevex
Starman DX
The new Manchester Orchestra video is pretty awesome. And by awesome I mean it's really a work of art! So creative.

05/02/11 4:30 pm

sevex
Starman DX
There's a new Empires song called "Hell's Heroes" right here.

Also the new Danger Mouse project seems alright.

05/02/11 5:48 pm

gukid
Starman DX
I would "thumbs up" that manchester orchestra link, if I could. So great!

Pages (26): First ...  2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 ... Last 
Fourside Search

Fourside Webcam
Fourside Webpoll
Which one is your favorite?