Forum »
Destination: Tuneside

sevex

Starman DX
Wow so good.

Tilian - A Faint Illusion, Acoustic

Also:

Alone - Somewhere in the Sierras
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Just so I don't forget:

The Rocket Summer - Zoetic
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Full of emo feels:

Into It. Over It. - Standards

sevex

Starman DX
New Snow Patrol album coming for the Summer!

sevex

Starman DX
You can stream the new Wonder Years album right now!

sevex

Starman DX
THERE IS A NEW DANCE GAVIN DANCE SONG.

And a new album called "Artificial Selection" in July!

sevex

Starman DX
New Snow Patrol song!

Life On Earth

sevex

Starman DX
NPR is streaming the new Death Cab.

sevex

Starman DX
Found some sweet Japanese jazz from 1976.

Ryo Fukui - Scenery

sevex

Starman DX
Have some Nintendo tunes for the holidays.