Forum »
Happy Birthday Steve and Joey

Atomsk

Starman Super
Steve and Joey are now 30 years old. They are officially old men(Or Man Children). Almost time to replace those old hips and start you on a diet of metamucil and liver.

Happy Birthday Guys.
"We're not retreating, we're advancing towards future victory!" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue web series.

subpop

Starman Super
Steven! Get a Fourside license plate!

Happy Birthday to the both of you!
You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

sevex

Starman DX
Aw man I just renewed my registration and totally forgot to ask about that.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Burke

Starman Super
Happy bday guys!!!!!! and the fourside would have been awesome.

seen some guy in vid for cali and his plate was foraier
This can't be a dream... if it was there'd be rum - Captain Jack Sparrow

sevex

Starman DX
Actually I think the limit is 7 characters, so Fourside might not even be possible :(
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Just in case anyone wants to get me a late gift...

huxuecan

Ghost of Starman
ers were lured by Ozkan's $400 "nine-piece special": pants, jacket, vest, two shirts, tie, belt, handkerchief, and cufflinks.Nearly two months after the fire, Ozkan's nauthentic louis vuitton

ioev

Starman DX
Steve's gonna have a mission after this: Implement more secure sign-ups, and deleted posts...

sevex

Starman DX
But then how are we gonna find authentic louis vuitton!?!?

I'll add protection to the signup tonight. Weird that this started now though, usually the pop-up based sign-up was enough to keep spammers off.

ioev

Starman DX
It's probably not a bot...