Forum »
DUKE NUKEM COMETH

subpop

Starman Super
Brotherine, your signature quote rules.

You! Invaders! Get You the Hot Bullets of Shotgun to Die!

milocat51

Starman Super
My level capped character might blow your mind, Moik. But I assume all you fools are playing the PC version, so you'll have to take my word on it.

And those two things, while not similar to Borderlands (you can carry as many guns as you want, only shields regen), are very similar to just about every FPS in the last several years. My biggest fear is Duke being too generic.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

ELYK11

Starman Jr.
To be honest I thought the game should've just been axed by now. Blizzard axed Starcraft Ghost when they had too many delays. And considering how much has been sunk into the game... yeah.
But I wonder; will the guy who preordered the game all those years ago get his copy?? Or will he need to pre-order it again?

milocat51

Starman Super
Bliz didn't axe Ghost because of delays. Good lord, if Blizzard cancelled games because they took too long to come out, they'd have stopped making games a decade ago. Ghost was shelved simply because they weren't happy with it. Same reason they killed Warcraft Adventures and no doubt a million internal projects that were never revealed.

Randy Pitchford was overheard saying they want to track down the guy with that ancient preorder and do something with or for him. So, there's that.
I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work.

sevex

Starman DX
Hah I'd love to be the guy with a pre-order. He should definitely get some bonus stuff.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

Moik

Starman Super
They should find him and use him in the promotional materials somehow.
Hyper-advanced aliens might not have to send their interstellar battle fleet to conquer Earth, it might only take three bored undergraduate aliens with borrowed lab equipment.