Forum »
Indie Gaming

ioev

Starman DX
I'll just leave this here.

sevex

Starman DX
At first I figured it was just another game from the maker of "All our friends are dead". But somehow that one felt pretty fresh and creative. Very impressive work. I'm guessing he does all the art, programming and audio work himself so he must be super talented.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

sevex

Starman DX
Gotta play Stealth Bastard when I get home today.
"Hey, you! If you meet a beautiful, seductive woman who's looking for me, tell her 'hi.' Anyway, I don't think a woman like that would be looking for me." -Guy in Fourside Hotel

ioev

Starman DX
Don't forget about Escape Goat.

sevex

Starman DX
Ohh it's coming to PC.

ioev

Starman DX
Wizord is on Desura for $3.08 Canadian.

And just so you know, Desura is basically Steam for Indie games.

sevex

Starman DX
Cool! That's so cheap.

ioev

Starman DX
There's a new humble indie bundle. Bit Trip Runner, Cave Story+, Shank and some others.

Foxor

Starman Jr.
Keep in mind, you only get Cave Story+ and that space ship game if you pay over the average buying price(something like $4.60). Probably the best bundle so far though...
New Zelda, New GoldenEye, New Kirby, New Metroid, New Kid Icarus, New 3D shit, no glasses, Santa Claus is real, he's in our booth, and he's giving out free fucking handjobs. Nintendo bitches! We out. - Reggie Fils-Aime, E3 2010.

sevex

Starman DX
I'm kinda tempted. I've been wanting to replay Cave Story, but I'm not sure if this is the best way. Plus I already own a couple of the games.